From: Jordan on
I need to be able to allow one application to run as a local admin, but
still keep all the users as power users. I believe this must be possible
because of the way and AV program operates. For instance I had someone
logon as a power user to a computer and they naturally cannot access
c:\Documents and Settings\OtherUsers but they can initiate a AV scan on that
folder that shows that it is traversing security to do what it needs.

I want to be able to set it up so any user that runs C:\Program
Files\Prog\Myprog.exe as an admin.

From: Anteaus on

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/RunAs.htm