From: James A. Fortune on
On Apr 20, 9:46 am, jean <jeanulric...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> 1 - I have convert the MDB file format 2000 to format 2002-2003 (don't
> know why it was format 2000 as I have created it with Ms Office
> 2003 !!!! anyway ...)
>
> 2 - I convert the MDB file format to MDE format
> I also have checked a lot of functionnality and looks OK (as it is too
> long to test everything I consider this as a practice) Mostly I want
> to learn steps to be able to use this program without having Ms Access
> installed.
>
> 3 - I have try to run the "AccessDeveloperExtensions" application, but
> it failed because I don't have the 2007 version of MS Access on my
> computer
>
> So what should I do next ?
>
> thanks

'jean',

Here are some links related to using the free Access 2007 runtime:

Basics for Building Access 2007 Runtime-Based Solutions
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc136539.aspx

Deploying Access 2007 Runtime-Based Solutions

Transitioning Your Exisiting Access Applications to Access 2007

Introduction to the Access 2007 Developer Extensions and Runtime
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA102188681033.aspx?pid=CH102222081033

Customize the Ribbon
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA102114151033.aspx?pid=CH100621911033

Show trust by adding a digital signature
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA102345621033.aspx?pid=CH100621891033

Command-line switches for Access
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA101666051033.aspx?pid=CH100621861033

Integrating Workflows into Access 2007 Applications
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en=us/library/aa902694.aspx

Deploy an Access 2007 Application
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA102188641033.aspx?pid-CH102222081033

Adding Programs to Access 2007 Deployment Packages

Choosing Output Devices at Runtime in Access 2007
http://mmsdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee336132.aspx

Creating Managed Add-ins for Access 2007

Access 2007 specifications
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100307391033.aspx?pid=CH100621861033

James A. Fortune
MPAPoster(a)FortuneJames.com