From: John Spencer on
Yes reposting is ok in this case. You have made some progress.

If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can explain that you are reposting
the problem and why. Just make sure you post where you now are and the code
you are now using.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

TonyWilliams via AccessMonster.com wrote:
> Thanks John for your help anyway. Is reposting OK? I know someforums don't
> like it.
> Tony
>
> John Spencer wrote:
>> Sorry. I get so used to bracketing anything that does not follow my naming
>> convention that I got carried away. You are correct that the brackets should
>> NOT be there in this case.
>>
>> I am out of ideas at this point. And I don't have time to attempt testing.
>>
>> You might try reposting your problem. By now, the thread has gotten long
>> enough that many people that might help are no longer watching the thread.
>>
>> I hope you solve this one. I am looking forward to seeing a solution.
>>
>> John Spencer
>> Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
>> The Hilltop Institute
>> University of Maryland Baltimore County
>>
>>> John I've put brackets around the report name and this time I get an error
>>> message that says can't find the report [Invoice List] I've also changed the
>> [quoted text clipped - 29 lines]

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: amizade