From: za kAT on

This looks quite promising. What say you?

"RunScanner is a freeware windows system utility which scans your system
for all running programs, autostart locations, drivers, services and hijack
points.
You can use Runscanner to detect changes and misconfigurations in your
system caused by spyware, virusses or human errors."

http://www.runscanner.net/

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: Why Tea on
On Aug 1, 7:40 pm, za kAT <za...(a)super-secret-IPaddress.invalid>
wrote:
> This looks quite promising. What say you?
>
> "RunScanner is a freeware windows system utility which scans your system
> for all running programs, autostart locations, drivers, services and hijack
> points.
> You can use Runscanner to detect changes and misconfigurations in your
> system caused by spyware, virusses or human errors."
>
> http://www.runscanner.net/
>
> --
> za...(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
> Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!

Thanks. It certainly looks promising. Will give it a spin
on my infected machine.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Why Tea" <ytlim1(a)gmail.com>

| Thanks. It certainly looks promising. Will give it a spin
| on my infected machine.

Read the Caveat!
"Warning: Runscanner requires advanced knowledge about Windows."

--
Dave

From: Why Tea on
On Aug 1, 9:56 pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...(a)Verizon.Net>
wrote:
> From: "Why Tea" <ytl...(a)gmail.com>
>
> | Thanks. It certainly looks promising. Will give it a spin
> | on my infected machine.
>
> Read the Caveat!
> "Warning: Runscanner requires advanced knowledge about Windows."
>
> --
> Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
> Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

I think that's a fair enough warning. You don't deal with
removing services and device drivers if don't know what
you are doing.
From: Johnw on
-ART- expressed precisely :

> So here's your chance to prove yerself, Stubbo. Explain items in RED
> where it says "file not found" on the right:
> <http://safe.webhop.net:8080/Runscanner_capture.jpg>

Right click on each file > Lookup at Google

Pages: 1
Prev: ANUSHKA HOT PICTURES
Next: IPNetInfo update