From: -ART- on
za kAT scribbled:

>This looks quite promising. What say you?

Runscanner is not new, I've been using it for more than three years.
It is excellent and requires no installation.

If there is one issue it's that the author has no forum to seek advice
on its output results; he points you to other tech forums for help.

I currently have a couple of C:\ folders which produce an error result
in the scan but cannot find anybody to explain them.

So here's your chance to prove yerself, Stubbo. Explain items in RED
where it says "file not found" on the right:
<http://safe.webhop.net:8080/Runscanner_capture.jpg>

-ART-

From: -ART- on
Johnw wrote:

>-ART- expressed precisely :
>>
>> So here's your chance to prove yerself, Stubbo. Explain items in RED
>> where it says "file not found" on the right:
>> <http://safe.webhop.net:8080/Runscanner_capture.jpg>
>
>Right click on each file > Lookup at Google

Thanks, that's usually a good piece of advice. Unfortunately I tried it
sometime ago but the right-click doesn't formulate a special search term,
so Google produces all sorts of stuff unrelated to the error.

I think the only real solution is for me to copy/paste the error image
to one of the tech sites.

Nevertheless Runscanner is still an excellent product :-)

-ART-