From: wolfgang on
Hi,
there is a paper (which I have in copy):
James Lee, C. Yoshizawa, L. Wilkens, and H.P. Lee (1992):
Covariance adjustment of survival curves based on Cox's proportional
hazards regression model,

In that paper, a SAS macro is advertised which at that time was
distributed by James Lee
on a 3.5in floppy together with some example data sets.
I tried to contact James Lee and Lynne Wilkens, but was not able to
get any contact to them,
because they probably moved to other jobs.

Maybe somebody here has that Macro i.e. the floppy? I would need it
for a review of newer related software.
(The old macro is obviously still based on PROC PHGLM which was some
kind of
predecessor of PROC PHREG. Changing that to a PROC PHREG call would
not be a problem.)

Thanks!!
From: wolfgang on
On Jun 2, 4:57 am, wolfgang <cmat.wolfg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> there is a paper (which I have in copy):
> James Lee, C. Yoshizawa, L. Wilkens, and H.P. Lee (1992):
> Covariance adjustment of survival curves based on Cox's proportional
> hazards regression model,
>
> In that paper, a SAS macro is advertised which at that time was
> distributed by James Lee
> on a 3.5in floppy together with some example data sets.
> I tried to contact James Lee and Lynne Wilkens, but was not able to
> get any contact to them,
> because they probably moved to other jobs.
>
> Maybe somebody here has that Macro i.e. the floppy? I would need it
> for a review of newer related software.
> (The old macro is obviously still based on PROC PHGLM which was some
> kind of
> predecessor of PROC PHREG. Changing that to a PROC PHREG call would
> not be a problem.)
>
> Thanks!!

Hi,
I've got the code, thanks to a nice person responding and pointing me
to a website.!