From: Anu on
Hey guys... I've been developing codes for report preperation in
tlecom domian.....I know it may sound a little dumb but in i've heard
a lot about Sas and clinical research etc.
My girl is a pharma professional (and very far from software
development).i wanted to check what kinda work goes into sas for
pharma people....i mean as to ....let me know for any courses/
applications related to SAS which can help a pharma professional to
stay competetive...
From: Kenneth M. Lin on
How do people decide how many dots to use to end a sentence? Is there a
logic behind it?

Your "girl" should ask her boss and co-workers because we have no ideas what
sort of work she's doing in pharma industry. Is she running clinical
trials? Is someone else doing all the SAS-related tasks? Does she know SAS
at all?