From: RobertB on
---------------------------- Original Message
----------------------------
From: "SC3 Video Games" <sc3videogames(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, March 3, 2010 10:43 pm

The next meeting of the Southern California Classic Collectors is
scheduled for Saturday, April 24, 2010, at the usual Claremont
location.
Once again, it will last from 6:00 until the traditional "sometime
after
midnight." Expect all your SC3 favorites: MANY arcade games, console
games
galore, Rock Band, [classic computers], and all the rest.

As always, registration for this SC3 event is FREE -- but we MUST have
your prior registration to ensure an accurate headcount. Space is
limited,
so we need to know who's coming! And please remember: since SC3 does
not
charge admission, we rely on your donations to cover our operating
expenses and electric bill (which is always rather high for some
reason).
The suggested donation is $10 per adult attendee. Thank you very much
for
your continued donations -- we wouldn't be here without them!

To RSVP, please go to our website at...

http://www.sc3videogames.com/

click on the 'easy-to-use registration form' link is the middle of the
page.

Highlights from the Last SC3 Meeting

Temperatures in excess of 100 degrees weren't enough to keep some 150
gamers from descending on Claremont for the September 26th SC3 bash.
This
event presented its share of challenges -- the heat, botched cake
orders... and hornets. But somehow we got everything together and
assembled a party featuring 30 classic coin-ops, more home consoles
than
ever before, the debut of the SC3 webcam, and a new world record score
at
Atari 2600 Galaxian.

http://www.sc3videogames.com/highlights/2009_09_26.php

Who Are We, Exactly?

If you aren't familiar with SC3, we're just a friendly group of
videogame
enthusiasts who like nothing better than to get together to talk,
trade,
and play games. We've got a soft spot for games from the "classic"
days of
the early 1980s, but we love games of all eras, from Pong to
PlayStation
3. If you love videogames, you're welcome to attend!

SC3 has made a point of keeping our meetings relaxed and informal, but
the
atmosphere will include some beer drinking and there may be some R-
rated
game content. This is an adult get-together where supervised minors
will
be accepted. Parents should take this into account and please let us
know
if you have questions.

Hope to see you on April 24th!!