From: Inverse 19 mathematics on
Dear Dr Escultura PHD,

You had asked me several times to keep my contacts with
mathematicians on Sci math, it gets difficult. Here is simple
mathematical application of clone numbers , whereever you need
precision and very concordant serial measurements within predicted
parameters , measurements that are predictable and specific gaps. Here
of the very very basic cloned numbers use , is a demonstration. Such a
principle can be used to study a lot of things including black holes,
but your people seem to understand only Fermat here and too
constrained , never understanding the value of chaos,. There a a lot
of combinations. All very predictable, "billions of precise using
0.999 combination fractions between the readings, all concordant
predictable-- lot of your readings are non concordant and not in line
with the natural code of math. 0.999-.999-0.999 --1 code is a billion
times more concordant than your binary codes in computer , because the
code is precisely mathematical-- a computer would have calculate much
less and the precision would be proportionately much more precise

Are these your People? Professor, although I doubt it, You are a
decent fellow

6798532685 -32301467315

9999999999
999999999
99999999
70928679416
9999999999
7092867941
999999999
709286793
99999999
70928678
9999999
7092867
999999
709286
99999
70298
9999
7092
999
708
679
99
70
9
6
0

COLLATERA SERIES IN TANDEM(notice slopes vary)

70298679416
68021541358
67730834152
67701772831
67698855699
69698564986
67698535915
this is a long series but gaps are very concordant and predictable

There are many many combinations for coded cloned number
combination. " the time between numbers is also very precise.

Professor it is dissapointing to see the level of mathematical
creativity and imagination, you say that your mathematic works , but
so does a" bullock cart wheel work"

Hope research

QUESTION
How many precise computations are possible between 1 and 2 with
present computation, are they predictable, uniform and precisely
mathematical ?? are they concordant to time and space??.I doubt it,
ther have not been able to predict the speeds of energy charges at the
Calhedron

Hey!! we are not into this , this was a crum that fell off the table,
and your little chickens were snickering!