From: philbo30 on
Getting the following output from CW config archive job:

CM0151 PRIMARY STARTUP Config fetch failed for DUCE-gw Cause: Failed
to fetch config using SCP.Privilege denied. Verify SCP is enabled or
not. Could not detect protocols running on the device PRIMARY-STARTUP
config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. Action: Check if protocol is
supported by device and required device package is installed. Check
device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.CM0151 PRIMARY
RUNNING Config fetch failed for DUCE-gw Cause: Failed to fetch config
using SCP.Privilege denied. Verify SCP is enabled or not. Could not
detect protocols running on the device PRIMARY-RUNNING config Fetch
Operation failed for TFTP. Action: Check if protocol is supported by
device and required device package is installed. Check device
credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.

The error is that "privilege is denied", yet I have given all users
level 15 privilege. SCP is enabled. Any ideas?

From: philbo30 on
On Aug 23, 10:41 am, philbo30 <masfe...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Getting the following output from CW config archive job:
>
> CM0151 PRIMARY STARTUP Config fetch failed for DUCE-gw Cause: Failed
> to fetch config using SCP.Privilege denied. Verify SCP is enabled or
> not. Could not detect protocols running on the device PRIMARY-STARTUP
> config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. Action: Check if protocol is
> supported by device and required device package is installed. Check
> device credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.CM0151 PRIMARY
> RUNNING Config fetch failed for DUCE-gw Cause: Failed to fetch config
> using SCP.Privilege denied. Verify SCP is enabled or not. Could not
> detect protocols running on the device PRIMARY-RUNNING config Fetch
> Operation failed for TFTP. Action: Check if protocol is supported by
> device and required device package is installed. Check device
> credentials. Increase timeout value, if required.
>
> The error is that "privilege is denied", yet I have given all users
> level 15 privilege. SCP is enabled. Any ideas?

This turned out to be an AAA issue; the command:

aaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ local

is required for scp to operate properly in an AAA environment.