From: desilkman on
I have hundreds of data in millimetre and would like some help in converting
them to metres without having to place decimal points three places from the
right on each cell.

Thanks,

Desilkman
--
Learn To Listen and Listen To Learn
From: Fred Smith on
You have many options. It depends on what else you don't want to do. Here's
one option:
* Put 1000 in an empty cell.
* Copy that cell
* Highlight the data you want to change
* Right-click, choose Paste Special...> Divide>Ok

Regards,
Fred

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Put the number 1000 in an empty cell and copy it.

Select your data in mm and right click|Paste special|Select divide - OK

and your done
--
Mike

question.