From: Ernest Smith Ernest on
When trying to get to my desktop, a password is requested. I never assigned a
password to the accounts. By the way, I am the administrator. Can any one
help me resolve this problem?
From: Unknown on
click star--run--type in (no quotes) 'control userpasswords2' click ok. Set
passwords there. If no password, leave blank.