From: "Aaron C. de Bruyn" on
On 2010-05-13 at 13:54:41 -0400, Matt Hayes wrote:

> > Not necessary. If you don't have any experience setting up Unix systems
> > as Kerberos clients of Active Directory, this will take a bit of time
> > to figure out... Good luck!

Maybe I missed the platform requirements earlier in the thread, but if you
are able to run Ubuntu (and probably Debian), they have the Likewise Open
client in the repos. It makes joining the box extremely easy. It's
literally something like:
apt-get install likewise-open
domainjoin-cli join example.com

I have one box running postfix, dovecot, and roundcube for a
customer. Their 'elite' administrative staff use Outlook /
Exchange, but the rest of the staff use roundcube. That box
receives, virus-scans, and spam-filters all incoming mail, then
forwards the administrative staff mail to the exchange server.

15 Outlook/Exchange users and 100 roundcube users. Guess which
group requires more of my support time... ;)

-A