From: Steve_Karl on
In my Version - Sonar 4.0.2 ...
"M" opens a menu / chooser panel that gives me the option to choose individual tracks or buses to hide or view
by checking or unchecking boxes.
"A" just immediately unhides everything that's hidden without opening an other menu.

From: John Braner on
On 12/07/2010 00:01, Benjamin Goldman wrote:
> John Braner wrote:
>
>> On 11/07/2010 07:26, Benjamin Goldman wrote:
>>> I did a Freeze and chose to hide the MIDI tracks. How can I get
>>> them back so I can use them?
>>>

>> Just unfreeze...
>
> I see now; Quick unfreeze. Thanks, John.

I can never remember the keys to unhide (as the other guys are talking about) but I figured if you
want the MIDI back, you must be going to change it - so unfreezing is the easiest way. BTW, if you
don't like this feature, just go into the freeze settings andf tell it not to hide the MIDI track.
That's what I did.

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Benjamin Goldman on
John Braner wrote:

> On 12/07/2010 00:01, Benjamin Goldman wrote:
> > John Braner wrote:

> > > Just unfreeze...
> >
> > I see now; Quick unfreeze. Thanks, John.
> >

> I can never remember the keys to unhide (as the other guys are
> talking about) but I figured if you want the MIDI back, you must be
> going to change it - so unfreezing is the easiest way. BTW, if you
> don't like this feature, just go into the freeze settings andf tell
> it not to hide the MIDI track. That's what I did.

I always make numbered saves so I can go back easily. It figures that
this time when I didn't do that and flew without a net I'd regret it.

The two very best ways to deal with this are typing *A* or *M*. *A*
will directly unhide the MIDI tracks. *M* allows for cherry picking
the tracks.

Thanks again, John.

--
Cheers,