From: kitekrazy on
On 2/2/2010 8:47 AM, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "Ben Goldman"<BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> grabbed
> the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> I found this while checking on "SONAR versus Cubase."

It's a great display of fanboys.

> That's a really old thread, and the guy spouting CPU numbers never fessed
> up where he was getting them. Here's a set of more controlled tests, with
> many different aspects and accurate charts.
>
> http://www.dawbench.com/dawbenchdsp-x-scaling.htm

Nuendo beats them all. Even with an academic discount it's pricey.
From: Ted Perlman on
<I've been wondering about Cubase because it uses the Nuendo engine>

I went to a demo of Cubase 5 at NAMM, and was BLOWN AWAY! I am defintely
switching from Nuendo to Cubase 5 ASAP. It is the most impressive recording
software I have ever see. And it's the same audio engine as Nuendo, so the
sound will not be different from what I am loving right now in Nuendo.

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: polymod on

"Ted Perlman" <ted(a)tedperlman.com> wrote in message

>I am defintely switching from Nuendo to Cubase 5 ASAP. It is the most
impressive recording software I have ever see.

Hey, I thought you said something about re-reading everything before hitting
"Send" ;)

Poly.

From: Ted Perlman on
< Hey, I thought you said something about re-reading everything before
hitting
> "Send" >

Hahahahahaha!!