From: Neil Rutman on
This was one of those that came very quickly. Wrote most of it last night
and finished lyrics and recorded/mixed it all day and tonight.

www.soundclick.com/neilrutman

From: John Braner on
On 21/04/2010 07:09, Neil Rutman wrote:
> This was one of those that came very quickly. Wrote most of it last night
> and finished lyrics and recorded/mixed it all day and tonight.
>
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman

Well, I can't think of anything wrong with it ;-)

You're a good songwriter Neil.

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks for listening John!

Neil R

From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Rick & Glennbo for the comments.

Rick I think you're right about the vocals and will probably revisit that.

Glennbo - good suggestion on how to fix the drums.

Thanks,

Neil R