From: Bob Donald on
Awesome! Has a nice, throaty sound to it. Was nice of you to donate the
your unused instrument to the cause.

Bob

From: Bob Donald on
Sure, it's an added reward for working hard and saving, plus show's that Dad
is gonna be there for ya and sacrifice his prized Fender <dont tell him you
werent playing it!> for your happiness. I bet you get less of an argument
the next time you ask him to clean the gutters :)

From: Bob Donald on

> Hehe, actually I first gave that Fender to my son. He didn't ever play it
> because it was a real hard to play guitar. He gave it back to me, so I
> gave it to my wife. She took it to her church gig, and it sat on a stand
> for about a year when she gave it back to me. I threw it into the closet
> and it's been parked there for about a year, so getting about a hundred
> bucks credit out of it was a sooper deal for me. I couldn't *give* the
> thing away because it was so hard to play. The guys in the pawnshop just
> looked at the bluebook value of it. I'll definately get some mileage out
> of the deal though with chores around the house! ;)

I had the same problem with my singer's fender acoustic, he knows 3 chords
and didnt want to bother with chord #4 and beyond. He gave it to me to try
to fix, but the best I could do was get it to where your fingers couldnt
accidentally slip between the strings and the fretboard when you tried to
play a barr chord. After looking around, I wasnt impressed with their lower
end acoustics. My Ovation practically lives at his house now just so that
he can have something to sing a melody over while writing.

From: Phoenix on
So when do we get to hear you doods jam?
From: Sue Morton on
I remember Ninjam when your son played the drums and you had the bass,
G'Bo, is that right? Try that again with your son on bass and see who
you guys attract. (I still really like that bit you recorded, with the
unknown guitarist that dropped by.)
--
Sue Morton

"Glennbo" wrote
>Phoenix wrote:
>> So when do we get to hear you doods jam?
>
> Could be soon, he's quick to learn a part, and play it consistantly.
> :)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: SONG: Arms Wide Open