From: Miro on
Hi,

I have just tried to install / uninstall / re-install / repair
SQL Server compact edition into my VS 2008 Pro SP1

My SQL Server works fine,

However the compact edition does not seem to show in the datasource options
at all.
As a result, when I go and add a 'local database' I get an error.

I have searched the net and can't seem to find a soltuion ( still
searching ).

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers'

Miro

From: Miro on
Solved:

I had to go to the cd and go to WCU\SSCE
and run SSCEVSTools-enu.msi

Cheers'

Miro