From: CAH on
Hello I am having problems accessing outlook 2002 I get a message "
microsoft has stopped working" then another message " the product entered
it's extended support phase"
can anyone help please Many thanks
From: Family Tree Mike on
On 5/7/2010 7:13 AM, CAH wrote:
> Hello I am having problems accessing outlook 2002 I get a message "
> microsoft has stopped working" then another message " the product entered
> it's extended support phase"
> can anyone help please Many thanks

You will need to ask this question in a group specific to MS Outlook,
such as microsoft.public.outlook.general. That said, it appears there
are similar issues reported when trying to run Outlook 2002 on Vista or
Windows 7. The recommendation will likely be to upgrade your Outlook
version.

--
Mike