From: mirthcyy on
hi guys,

I had a trace file from production (almost all stored proc execution
events) and I'm using it to tune agaist the exact copy of production
database. After running an hour, the progress shows in the Reason
column almost all "Statement does not reference any tables" and
there's no recommendation at all. In the statement column for DTA, it
shows no real sql statement from the event but some weird statements
like "END COMMIT TRAN", "RETURN @@ERROR" etc. I don't understand why
DTA can't parse stored proc to see which tables are used but generate
this error. Could someone here give some advice?

Thanks!