From: RG on
Is there a performance performance penalty if sql server 2005 machine has
dhcp assigned address?
Is there other issues with running sql server on dynamic ip server?

How can I measure sql server network performance?

Thanks in advance
From: Uri Dimant on
RG
High network latency coupled with an application that has many round trips
to the database se performance counter Output queue with length >2
Also there is Perfmon object: Network Interface ...worth to look into...