From: Joe K. on

Please help me resolve the error listed below that I received yeseterday
from one of my SQL Server 2005 database servers.

Error:
SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a
new login or connection.

Thanks,
From: Erland Sommarskog on
Joe K. (JoeK(a)discussions.microsoft.com) writes:
> Please help me resolve the error listed below that I received yeseterday
> from one of my SQL Server 2005 database servers.
>
> Error:
> SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to
> process a new login or connection.

That looks bad. Do you have more information from the SQL Server errorlog?
Did this occur more than once?

Links for SQL Server Books Online: