From: Karin on
I would like to have an sql query (which I've written) that looks at multiple
rows of parameters in excel and returns data - if anyone can point to some
guidance I'd be very grateful.
One the "Parameter Sheet" I will have parameters going across and then down
(e.g., one line for each client belonging to a certain manager):
ClientID, ClientID2, Begin Date, End Date,
I want to return staff name, hours worked (sum), for each row of data on the
"Data Sheet".
I'm confused on how to read the parameters and return the data in one table.
(Not sure how to make the loop through the parameters)