From: Spike on
I will be very grateful if someone will give me the SQL to run a query using
the Northwind data base that will produce a report that shows totals of
“Units in Stock” for each “Category” (ie Beverages etc) that runs across the
report so each column in headed by the Category (ie Beverages) and so on.

Many thanks

--
with kind regards

Spike
From: John Spencer on
Take a look at Crosstab query. I don't have Northwind on this computer so I
can't tell you the exact methodology, but the crosstab wizard may be able to
help you.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute