From: bikkaran on
Hi ,
I received this error message while executing an application

SQL0901N The SQL statement failed because of a non-severe system
error. Subsequent SQL statements can be processed.
(Reason "column number out of range".) SQLSTATE=58004

>From the error message in error help ..I can't find any thing meaning
ful.

Please help me to rectify this.

Regards
Bikash

From: Serge Rielau on
bikkaran(a)in.ibm.com wrote:
> Hi ,
> I received this error message while executing an application
>
> SQL0901N The SQL statement failed because of a non-severe system
> error. Subsequent SQL statements can be processed.
> (Reason "column number out of range".) SQLSTATE=58004
>

>>From the error message in error help ..I can't find any thing meaning
> ful.
>
> Please help me to rectify this.
Call support. That's what it says in the message text.
-901 is a DB2 detected, internal bug.

Cheers
Serge
--