From: AJOLSON on
I am have SQL 2008 and Microsoft office 2007. I created a adp DB that
connects to a DB in SQL 2008. Everything seems fine but I can't edit the
records in the Microsoft adp database. I have full rights to the db so that
is not the issue and. In fact I go into SQL and edit the records without any
issues. Another odd thing is I do have a command button set up that runs a
delete stored procedure in SQL and updates a table in SQL and this works
fine.
Has anyone ran into this problem and if so is can you point me to the
solution?
Thanks
Andy

From: Dan Guzman on
> Has anyone ran into this problem and if so is can you point me to the
> solution?

Do you have a primary key on the tables? IIRC, Access requires that every
table have a PK (or declared unique columns) in order for the table to be
updatable directly.

--
Hope this helps.

Dan Guzman