From: JR on
Just installed a certificate and wanting to get https up and running in IIS.
Pretty sure everything is set up correctly, but the connection just seems to
hang.
Running SSLDiag gives the following error:

#WARNING:CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy returned
error -2146762487(0x800b0109)

If I attempt handshake I get the following:

#WARNING:Handshake: error 0x274c (10060) receiving data
#WARNING:Handshake: 0x80090304 (-2146893052) error

I have checked that permission are correct on:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys

SSL Port is set to 443 and sspifilt is running.

I would hate to have to reinstall IIS because it will be a major pain to
recreate IUSR permission on all the websites on the server.

Are there any other options I can try?

From: JR on
No suggestions?