From: N_Cook on
In the pa of HH HA100 amp from 1974, probably ok but cannot find any info on
it, just maybe STA6141, a bit indistinct

From: N_Cook on
N_Cook <diverse(a)tcp.co.uk> wrote in message
> In the pa of HH HA100 amp from 1974, probably ok but cannot find any info
on
> it, just maybe STA6141, a bit indistinct

Logo on this and the other contemporaneous TO5 of 2N3440 and 2N5415 is
indistinct that at first sight looks like curvey M but is STT or SIT or STI
with shaded and sloping capital letters melded together

From: Arfa Daily on

> N_Cook <diverse(a)tcp.co.uk> wrote in message
>> In the pa of HH HA100 amp from 1974, probably ok but cannot find any info
> on
>> it, just maybe STA6141, a bit indistinct
>>

> Logo on this and the other contemporaneous TO5 of 2N3440 and 2N5415 is
> indistinct that at first sight looks like curvey M but is STT or SIT or
> STI
> with shaded and sloping capital letters melded together

Wasn't STT one of Thomson's before they became Thomson Microelectronics, or
some such ?

Arfa

From: N_Cook on
Arfa Daily <arfa.daily(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "N_Cook" <diverse(a)tcp.co.uk> wrote in message
> > N_Cook <diverse(a)tcp.co.uk> wrote in message
> >> In the pa of HH HA100 amp from 1974, probably ok but cannot find any
info
> > on
> >> it, just maybe STA6141, a bit indistinct
> >>

> > Logo on this and the other contemporaneous TO5 of 2N3440 and 2N5415 is
> > indistinct that at first sight looks like curvey M but is STT or SIT or
> > STI
> > with shaded and sloping capital letters melded together
> >

> Wasn't STT one of Thomson's before they became Thomson Microelectronics,
or
> some such ?
>
> Arfa

I cannot be sure it is STT logo, I would not say it was STC , no C at the
end. There was an STC STA9... range. Anyway for anyone meeting one in
earnest it is TO3, NPN, "D" pinning EBC and probably 300V rating like the
others in that area

From: John Robertson on
N_Cook wrote:
> In the pa of HH HA100 amp from 1974, probably ok but cannot find any info on
> it, just maybe STA6141, a bit indistinct

Perhaps a hi-resolution picture uploaded somewhere of the transistor?

I see nothing in my 1979 D.A.T.A (Edition 46) Book for anything like
ST*5141.

Also who is HH?

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com