From: Conroy2 on
I originally purchased the Office XP for Students and Teachers and was trying
to get the update, sp-3 for it. It downloaded fine, but when installing it
asks for a file named: STDEDU.MSI. This file is definitely not on the CD, and
the download program keeps asking me to insert the CD and, since the file
isn't there, the installation quits.
From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
Download and install it directly. Download the "full file" titled:
OfficeXpSp3-kb832671-fulefile-enu.exe (58925 KB).

Office XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=85af7bfd-6f69-4289-8bd1-eb966bcdfb5e&displaylang=en

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

From: RSwack2 on
Unfortunately the full download has the same problem that the update has. I
have downloaded the full installation several times and have come across this
same problem everytime. I have tried to find the file on the original disks
and via the internet and the file does not seem to exist, except in
Microsoft's twisted imagination it seems.

Forgive my ranting there at the end.

Regards,
Andrew