From: NUWCDIVNPT1545DW on
I have repeatedly experienced STOP 0x000000F7 in sr.sys "A driver has overrun
a stack-based buffer" while attempting to copy a set of Internet Shortcuts to
a USB drive using the XCOPY command. I infer that there is something wrong
with the file name by default when shortcuts to
http://www.likewise.com/index.php
are added to IE Favorites. I have been able to work around the problem by
simply renaming the shortcut. System is running XP SP3, AFAIK with all known
production security patches.

Does anyone know of a fix for this issue?
From: Peter Foldes on
See the following

http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0x7f

--