From: RobertB on
The Plus4 spreadsheet, SVS-Calc, has now been improved to
V1.5 with many new improvements and bugfixes. To read
more about it and to download it, go to

http://plus4world.powweb.com/software/SVS-Calc_1_5

There is even a video of it on YouTube; go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYZwS5v09wU

A sophisticated spreadsheet... and it looks fun, too! (for a
spreadsheet, that is).

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org
From: Joe Forster/STA on
I'm awfully sorry for the off-topic question but what is the music
that plays during the video? It almost made me scream with joy... :-)
From: winston19842005 on
On Jan 30, 5:01 pm, "Joe Forster/STA" <s...(a)c64.org> wrote:
> I'm awfully sorry for the off-topic question but what is the music
> that plays during the video? It almost made me scream with joy... :-)

Sounds like a rocked-up version of Pachelbel's Canon.
From: winston19842005 on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wpPk8qk3uQ
From: Joe Forster/STA on

Ahhh, I knew it sounded familiar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeong-Hyun_Lim