From: Dudley Hanks on
http://www.blind-apertures.ca/cgi-bin/BABlog/UnderConstruction

Just wondering about image quality...

Take Care,
Dudley

From: ransley on
On May 17, 4:41 pm, "Dudley Hanks" <dha...(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/cgi-bin/BABlog/UnderConstruction
>
> Just wondering about image quality...
>
> Take Care,
> Dudley

Who can tell with that bunch of stuff just snapped off, its You that
make the photo. If thats how you shoot then you wasted your money on
that upgrade.
From: Dudley Hanks on

"ransley" <Mark_Ransley(a)Yahoo.com> wrote in message
On May 17, 4:41 pm, "Dudley Hanks" <dha...(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/cgi-bin/BABlog/UnderConstruction
>
> Just wondering about image quality...
>
> Take Care,
> Dudley

Who can tell with that bunch of stuff just snapped off, its You that
make the photo. If thats how you shoot then you wasted your money on
that upgrade.

I'll take that as meaning: "The camera takes good, crisp, clear images,
with nice colour and clarity. I couldn't find anything wrong with the image
capture."

Thanks,
Dudley

From: Grimly Curmudgeon on
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dudley Hanks"
<dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> saying something like:

>http://www.blind-apertures.ca/cgi-bin/BABlog/UnderConstruction
>
>Just wondering about image quality...

It'd be fine but for some bloody great dog getting in the way.
From: Dudley Hanks on

"Grimly Curmudgeon" <grimly4REMOVE(a)REMOVEgmail.com> wrote in message
> We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
> drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dudley Hanks"
> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> saying something like:
>
>>http://www.blind-apertures.ca/cgi-bin/BABlog/UnderConstruction
>>
>>Just wondering about image quality...
>
> It'd be fine but for some bloody great dog getting in the way.

Yeah, damn thing is quick. Every time I pull out my camera, bang! it's
there...

:)

Take Care,
Dudley