From: kidsal on
I am running Vista Premium, Internet Explorer. Suddenly a few days ago I
started receiving the following message :This operation has been cancelled
due to restrictiions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system
administrator. This appears on somethings I want to dowload and also in my
emails. I had a computer guru here to look at my computer for another reason
and he couldn't fix this and had never seen it. I am the system
administrator and have no idea what this note means.
--
kidsal
From: Gordon on

"kidsal" <kidsal(a)fascination.com> wrote in message
> I am running Vista Premium, Internet Explorer. Suddenly a few days ago I
> started receiving the following message :This operation has been cancelled
> due to restrictiions in effect on this computer. Please contact your
> system
> administrator. This appears on somethings I want to dowload and also in
> my
> emails. I had a computer guru here to look at my computer for another
> reason
> and he couldn't fix this and had never seen it. I am the system
> administrator and have no idea what this note means.
> --
> kidsal

Posted and answered THOUSANDS of times in this group alone.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=This+operation+has+been+cancelled+due+to+restrictions+in+effect+on+this+computer.+%20Please+contact+your+system+administrator

First hit.