From: live.fx on

The problem is solved.

It was problem of extremely chaotic LAN topology, and old hardware also. I
found 2 computers ( Windows 7 ) - with transfer speed to SAMBA server =
80-100 MB/sec. Fast like FTP and NFS.

I don`t say nothing about LAN topology, because our administrator say me
"LAN is absolutely clean and work nice. All topology and switches is ok."
But he was wrong. All really* bad with LAN topology. SAMBA work pretty nice
with 2 Windows 7 computers, with speed 80-100 MB/sec. Most others have
speed 50 MB/sec in both directions (also 50 MB/sec when one Windows copy to
Another. Some computers show speed 60 MB/sec)

Another words - when someone say "all ok with hardware and LAN!" - this is
not always reality. All should be checked up personally.

Sorry for my english,
All ok with SAMBA.