From: GabrieleV on

Hello,
I have a samba server (3.2.5 running under Debian Lenny) that works well.
I have a printer queue that is using an HP LaserJet 4300 PS drivers. It
prints correctly.
When I try to setup some printing preferences using the administrator
account, ad through the "Advanced" tab, settings are lost when I close and
reopen the printer properties.
Suggestions on how to debug this problem ?
I simply want to change the default tray ...

--
Gabriele