From: Henrik Dige Semark on
Hey out there.
I have to get my PDC to work now, and I'm so close to desperation that I
have taken my self in looking at a windows server.
My problem is that I have to get roaming profile for some Windows XP Pro
clients to work, and I have a Debian based server solution.

The problem is that I can't see where I do something rung...

When I run "smbldap-useradd -w testing$" it gets imported to LDAP, when
I try to connect my client, Samba connects to LDAP, when I do an
LDAP-search I get the info that I wants, when I test to see if my Admin
user is possible to find from UNIX it returns the right thing, what have
I missed.?

# getent passwd Admin
Admin:x:0:0:Netbios Domain Administrator:/home/Admin:/bin/false

LDAP-search string:
http://pastebin.com/m6d9f595a

Log when I try to join a client:
http://pastebin.com/m697c7f35
Samba-conf:
http://pastebin.com/m188ee119

slapd.conf:
http://pastebin.com/m6f13648a

schema.conf:
http://pastebin.com/m71cca406

ldap.conf:
http://pastebin.com/m52b39761

nsswitch.conf:
http://pastebin.com/m7d2dc9b0

System info:
Clean installed Debian Lenny (5.0.3)
Clean installed Samba 3.2.5 + Winbind 3.2.5
Clean installed OpenLDAP 2.4.11 (slapd)
Debian default smbldap-tools (smbldap-populate is working and have
populated LDAP without problems)
if there is something I have forgotten please just ask for it, I'm still
close to be desperate.!

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best regards
Henrik Dige Semark