From: alexander on

Hi again.

I've realized exactly now that my whole system has freak date/time
information on my shares:

For example: 01/03/aaaa

In Linux the date/times are ok, but in the Windows point of view all the
files are wrong.

I'm using Samba 3.0.37 with OpenLDAP as my PDC.

The date/time of the server is ok, I've checked now and I've run again
ntpdate.

I've changed permissions and owner/group to force a change in the
informations of the file.

The dates still freak...

Any idea?

Is there any configuration or it's something about my server (yep, it's a
new server installation, running Gentoo) configuration?

[]s
Alexander
Brazil