From: Alberto Moreno on
Hi people.

I would like to know if this is possible.

Working with windows is easy to login, automatically add the user
home folder and shares, easy.

I would like to know, is this behavior could be setup in a Linux
Desktop, I would like to setup this with Centos+Ubuntu desktops.

Both machines running Desktop software, cannot authenticated against
LDAP, I already setup ldap clients on both machines, by ssh I can
access using my LDAP credentials, the LDAP servers is my PDC running
samba+ldap and works.

But wet I try to login with some user from LDAP to Desktop session it
won't accept my user, I even setup inside each Gnome session the ldap
settings.

Could linux emulate a windows session? I have been googling but still
don't find the answer, thanks!!!

--
LIving the dream...