From: Hervé Hénoch on
Hello,

I've a Samba Server 3.0.24 with LDAP backend. I've tried to migrate to
Samba 3.5 (Version 3.5.2-SerNet-Debian) with again a LDAP backend.

But once the server was installed, my XP machine can't connect the
domain. The error is :

netlogon_creds_server_check failed. Rejecting auth request from
client DEVH machine account DEVH$

Since I've done the test locally the DNS server is not reachable and
i've the following error wich seems to be logical :

get_peer_name: getnameinfo failed for 172.18.101.31 with error
Temporary failure in name resolution)

The following commands run well :

1. getent passwd
2. net rpc user