From: Pedro Ribeiro on
Cheers !

My name is Pedro Ribeiro and I´m new here, but not so new with samba.

I have a question about new domain and what occurs with windows profiles.

I had a samba PDC that worked fine, but it´s broke now, so I created another samba PDC, with the same configs, but when an user try to login, a new profile is configured.

How can I create a samba PDC where a windows station can login and load the proper local profile ?

PedRib