From: Michael Lyon on
I've been working through the instructions on the samba wiki:
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/LDAP_Backend/OpenLDAP

My OpenLDAP is running on Snow Leopard Server in an OpenDirectory
environment. I run into this error:

Administrator password will be set randomly!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "setup/provision", line 222, in <module>
nosync=opts.nosync,ldap_
dryrun_mode=opts.ldap_dryrun_mode)
File "bin/python/samba/provision.py", line 1201, in provision
provision_backend.init()
File "bin/python/samba/provisionbackend.py", line 190, in init
raise ProvisioningError("Warning: LDAP-Backend must be setup with path
to slapd, e.g. --slapd-path=\"/usr/local/libexec/slapd\"!")
samba.provisionexceptions.ProvisioningError: Warning: LDAP-Backend must be
setup with path to slapd, e.g. --slapd-path="/usr/local/libexec/slapd"!

Mike