From: Rosa E. Ferrada B. on

Hi there,

I just upgrade a PDC and there not problems with the current users but when I create with ldap a new user and change the password it look like is not refreshing on samba:

- I try to access with this new account from a client and doesnt work. when i do smbpass newuser, then i can login from windows but i got this error:

DETAIL: This security ID may not be assigned to the owner of this object

- When i look for the folder from the user i got as owner dnslog (not the user). I try to change manually (using chown user folder user) the user but still appear dnslog

pdbedit -Lv newuser is fine

somebody have any idea about my problem?