From: Pedro Valmor on
Hello all,

I want some help, (if you dont mind...)

I have this path shared:

path = /usr/paths/import
valid users = liana anna
writable = yes
public = yes
create mask = 0777
directory mask = 0777
force group = import
force user = liana
force create mode = 0777
force directory mode = 0777

How you can see, I want just share this path with 2 users, but when the user
what uses Windows XP saves a file, only saves with 755 permission (only one
user!!)...
So, when the other user opens the file, only opens with read permission...
:(
I tried to search something in Google but nothing concrete appear...

I have chmod 777 in this path and groups/users checked... The other computer
with Windows 7 works great ... saves with 777 permission...

Anyone know something about this with Win XP?

Thanks to all!

Best regards,

--
[]s