From: Viatte Frédéric on
I have version alpha 11. Version 12 is available? I do not find it!

In command line I can not create a user, it makes me an error. (I can describe you tomorrow because I'm not at computer)

Yes I am logged on as the "administrator" of the server, and I have service pack 2, this can be a problem?

Yes my firewall is disabled on all computers.

Again thank you for your help

De : samba-bounces(a)lists.samba.org [samba-bounces(a)lists.samba.org] de la part de Laurent BARRAILLE [laurent.barraille(a)iut-nimes.fr]
Date d'envoi : lundi 10 mai 2010 16:00
À : samba(a)lists.samba.org
Objet : Re: [Samba] RE : Domain not found in Samba 4 AD

You have the last samba 4 (alpha 12), i suppose.

Can you create a user with the net command on your server ?

net newuser USERNAME

You logged with Administrator account on your Windows client (XP sp3 ) ?
The firewall is shutdown ?

Barraillé Laurent