From: Stéphane PURNELLE on
Sorry but all version before 3.3.10 not work with windows 7.

Please read http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7 for more information.

You must download samba source and compile them or build RPM from samba
source.

Have a nice day.

Stephane

Stéphane PURNELLE Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique Corman S.A. Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467