From: Wagg, Dave on
Hi,

When we first installed SAMBA on our IBM AIX 5.3 server, we created 6
shares. For some reason we have discovered that to access a Samba share
we always had to assign one share ahead of all others to a user for that
user to gain access. ( i.e. If a user requires access to the "extracts"
share, we have to assign the "reports" share first in the user login,
and then assign the "extracts" share to gain access to the "extracts"
share. We always have to assign the "reports" share first for everyone
that will be using SAMBA)

Any ideas what we have done wrong in the setup?

Thanks
Dave