From: Ivan Arteaga on
Hello,

I have an usb printer attached to a xp workstation, the xp machine belongs
to a samba domain. I share the printer in the xp and define the permissions
to the users in the samba domain but the connection to the printer is slow,
printing and accessing it is slow. It could be because of the permissions?
should I share the printer via the samba server? I just go in the other
users terminals and browse the shared printer (under the xp pc) and add it.

I will appreciate any comments.

--Ivan.