From: Timothy Johnson on
I am running Ubuntu 9.10 with samba 3.4.0
After making the regedits on http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7
I can join a windows 7 computers to the domain. But about 66%(random
number) of the time I get an error, "trust relationship failed between
computer and domain", when trying to login. But if I can get passed
that, everything works great. I have searched the web and in seems
others are having the same problem, but I dont see a solution. Most
post mention

HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Netlogon\Parameters
DWORD RequireSignOrSeal = 0
DWORD RequireStrongKey = 0

But the samba wiki says to make sure this are set to "1"

Has anyone had this problem and gotten around it???

Timothy