From: antonio ferreira on
Hi,

I have configured successfully a samba server, with users/groups/shares....
all of it.

Now it was time to set a few policies like logon times, but i can't do it.
I've tried with "pdbedit" but can't find the command to do it.
I also tried with the "USRMGR.exe" but, despite being able to connect to the
server and see users and groups, when i click either one, i get error
message: "The user properties cannot be viewed or edited at this time".

I have a PDC and am logon with an account that is in the root group.
How can i fix my problems?
Anyother way to have time restrictions in samba?

Thks for your time,
Antonio