From: Daniel Müller on
Hello Götz,

grep yourself ldapadmin to administrate samba3
http://ldapadmin.sourceforge.net.

What means to a certain point? You must add the machines on your centosbox
to samba/ldap with the
smbldap-tools (This never worked with my version). I did it with ldapadmin.

Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus